crush luminous endgame

Hey,

My current thinking is that it would be great to get the following working
for luminous (roughly in order of priority):

1/ add a mon setting for the oldest client version we want to support.
this would replace the various mon_allow_* settings that control whenter
we user primary-affinity, osd upmap, and gate the crush tunables changes
(i.e. you can't set jewel untables if the oldest compat client is
firefly).

2/ make sure the above gates the new crush weight sets.

3/ make crushwrapper encode a "legacy" crushmap if (1) we're using weight
sets, (2) the client is lacking features for the weight set, but (3) the
weight set has a single position and no id remapping.  Since these maps
are *only* used by clients (not humans), then i don't think there's any
need to preserve the original crush weights in a shadow hierarchy; we can
just swpa them for the real weights and the legacy clients wll behave as
expected.  a helper can tell us whether this is possible so that we gate
any commands that inject crush map on the compat option in #1.

4/ I would *love love love* it if we could have a mgr task that optimizes
the crush weights in a way that Just Works.  If we remove any need for the
admin to worry about reweighting in luminous I would call it a bit
usability win.  I think depends on your ongonig investigation in which
optimization methods work, and then eventually some mgr work so that it is
done automatically.

I can work on #1; #2 is something we need to sort before luminous releases
to make sure users to shoot themselves in the foot.  #3 would be awesome
(it will still allow offline optimization tools and maintain compat with
clients) and #4 would be the big win IMO.

What do you think?
sage