Re: Computation in the storage

Hi Noah,

I looked at your blog [0] about implementing RADOS object classes using Lua scripts. The
link [1] to the source code in ceph repository is missing. Seems like this support has been
removed from upstream ceph, and it is not supported by the ceph releases as of now.
Can you confirm?

[0] http://noahdesu.github.io/2015/12/14/towards-rados-object-class-management.html
[1] https://github.com/ceph/ceph/tree/cls-lua

Thanks,