Re: use ceph-ci.git to get repositories out of dev branches

On 12-12-2016 13:48, Alfredo Deza wrote:
> **REMINDER**
>
> Please, push development branches to ceph-ci.git to get
> repositories/binaries built.
>
> We are scheduled to restrict permissions to ceph.git in a few days.
>
> Thanks!
>
> On Wed, Dec 7, 2016 at 7:34 AM, Alfredo Deza <adeza@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> As announced on November 23rd, please start pushing development
>> branches to ceph-ci.git (https://github.com/ceph/ceph-ci) to get
>> repositories.
>>
>> This doesn't change reporting in https://shaman.ceph.com and it
>> shouldn't affect testing via teuthology.
>>
>> The ceph.git repository will continue to build binaries and
>> repositories for another week to help transitioning.
>>
>> If you have any issues, please mention them in the #sepia or
>> #ceph-devel channels to me (alfredodeza) or Andrew Schoen
>> (andrewschoen).

Hi Alfredo,

Not being a native git-citizen, this is perhaps a bit to cryptic for me.

So instead of makeing PRs in my ceph-fork, I should
	fork ceph-ci
        new PRs should be submitted from this fork against ceph-ci.
??

Any suggestions on how to migrate my current ceph-fork to a
ceph-ci-fork? Or am I going to "lose" all my changes in the log of the
current, and transfer the changes thru diff/patch..

Thanx,
--WjW