Re: pools without rules

I've now built the entire code base from a clean checkout of master -
the build completed without errors. However, the main build (as
defined by the README file) does NOT build the documentation - it does
build the man pages, but not the "read-the-docs" rst files.

One thing I haven't mentioned before: I'm building on Ubuntu 14.04 - I
realize this may be an issue if I'm expected to use a later OS to
build docs.

Can Anyone help me? I'm just trying to help out here, and I've done
everything myself that could reasonably be expected of a software
engineer with 30 years experience. I may be new to Ceph, but I'm not
new to development, and I'm telling you all, there's a problem with
building the docs. Once again, here's what happens:

----------------SNIP----------------
jcalcote@jmc-u14:~/dev/git/ceph$ ./admin/build-doc
Top Level States:  ['RecoveryMachine']
Unpacking /home/jcalcote/dev/git/ceph/src/pybind/rados
  Running setup.py (path:/tmp/pip-awYqow-build/setup.py) egg_info for
package from file:///home/jcalcote/dev/git/ceph/src/pybind/rados
    ERROR: Cannot find Cythonized file rados.c
    WARNING: Cython is not installed.
    Complete output from command python setup.py egg_info:
    ERROR: Cannot find Cythonized file rados.c

WARNING: Cython is not installed.

Cleaning up...
Command python setup.py egg_info failed with error code 1 in
/tmp/pip-awYqow-build
Storing debug log for failure in /home/jcalcote/.pip/pip.log

Thanks in advance,
John