Re: libcephfs-java bindings built but not showing up in debian repository

It looks like Jenkins is not building the "binary-indep" target in
/debian/rules at all. It's not invoking jh_installlibs for sure.

Jenkins passes the "--binary-arch" flag to pbuilder. Try removing it?

Looks like Gitbuilder currently uses
https://github.com/ceph/ceph-build/blob/master/build_snapshot_native.sh
, so that's not using pbuilder at all, which might explain the
difference?

- Ken