Docs falling out of sync with code

The upstream docs at http://ceph.com/docs can tend to become out of
date.  We don't have much process to track things that need doc work.

As a start, I propose we add a "docs needed" flag to tracker.ceph.com so
that we can at least search things that add or change features through a
tracker issue, and a "docs needed" label to github, so we can track it
on PRs as well.

Thoughts?  We can make this happen pretty quickly, and of course it's no
perfect lock, but at least it may start contributors and reviewers
thinking about the issue.

--
Dan Mick
Red Hat, Inc.