reStructuredText vs. AsciiDoc

Hi all,

Currently the Ceph upstream documentation is mostly written in
restructuredtext, and built into HTML with Sphinx.

We at Red Hat have some writer colleagues who are more comfortable
with asciidoc, and it has been suggested that we could get more new
content upstream (i.e. on github for everyone) if we were using
asciidoc.

So does anyone have any strong attachment to the restructuredtext
format currently in use?

(Opinions especially valued from people/groups who are active
contributors to the docs)

John