Re: Scrub and collection_list() order

Sam,

You know what. Now that you mentioned that, I thought about the consistency of this checking. If a new clone can appear between chunks where we've read the head object already and later come upon a new clone, this will produce a scrub error when there isn't one.

So we maybe need to find another way to improve performance because I claim that we need the head object and all clones as a single unit we retrieve from the replicas.

David