Re: Sequential write performance on cloning images

Hi

Thanks for your quick response.

Yes, the result is similar with object-map disabled. And in all my
tests the librbd cache is disabled.

Could you explain more about the additional "assert object exists"
operation? what it does in osd side?

And can we bypass the operation in this very common case based on the
object-map feature?

Regards,
Ridge