Re: [Feature request] config diff on a single option with the admin socket

Just question.

Do we have already something like config file validation check command?
If not, it would be better to add this capability for end users if it
would not burden you.

Because it's not a bit clear about which option must be in which section.

Thoughts?

 - Shinobu

Email:
shinobu@xxxxxxxxx