Re: Source tarball ?

Make it so! <runs away in terror>

:D

Mark

On 07/26/2016 03:05 PM, Ken Dreyer wrote:
I would love it if we could replace the whole Wordpress site entirely
with something like https://getnikola.com/ that the whole community
could update easily.

Eliminating Wordpress would also close a security hole that's given us
problems in the past :)

- Ken

On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 1:43 PM, Mark Nelson <mnelson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Given that page is so out of date and doesn't appear to be automatically
generated, I wonder if we should just replace it with something generic and
point at a ceph_latest.tar.gz symlink.

Mark