Vote for OpenStack Talks!

Hey cephers,

It seems that direct links to specific OpenStack talks have been
disabled for the voting period this summit. So, please take a walk
through the search interface and pick out your favorite Ceph talks to
promote!

https://www.openstack.org/summit/barcelona-2016/vote-for-speakers/

There are tons of good submissions, but we’ll only see good
representation at the summit if you all get out and vote (and
encourage others to do the same). Please let me know if you have any
questions. Thanks!

--

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry