Re: getting more updates in rocksdb

Hi,

Could you please share me that after reclone the ceph code you can
fetch the latest code of ceph/rocksdb or not? I mean the same as the
upstream facebook/rocksdb.
I have tried, the HEAD of ceph/rocksdb is still
5647fa427c4eab87c0caf8bcbb91f5846a4623f9. In my side, the code cloned
to local is different from the files saw in github filebrowser.
Thanks.

Br,
Tone