Re: Questions for NVRAM+SATA SSDs with Bluestore

Hi, Sage
I have tried with bluestore_min_alloc_size = 4096 so that the updated
writes can always reallocate inito new extents. It avoids double write
theoretically, but with high speed device like nvme,it still has
performance issue with metadata updating and the bottleneck is
apparently in rocksdb. I think the compaction and data organization in
rocksdb may affect a lots.  It may have lots of works to do with
rocksdb and bluefs such as using different compaction strategies and
use less number of levels in rocksdb? So any guides about those and
what  is the future directions on current bluestore performance issue?
Regards
Ning Yao