librados write operation

Hi everyone,

I am looking into the ceph src code about how the write is
implemented. When I am using rados bench to perform write operation,
I can see that "void write(uint64_t off, bufferlist& bl, uint64_t
truncate_size, uint32_t truncate_seq)" in Objecter.h is called for
every write, and this operation is put into a queue named "ops". My
understand is that, another process/thread will dequeue this
operation, and look up the CRUSH maps to find a primary OSD and push
it the data (or ask it to pull the data). If this is the case, what
exactly function is doing this? If this is not the case, then what
will be the following operation?

Thanks,

Sugang