Re: How to propose plugin, which uses external lib

In this case I would like to propose isa-l extension for zlib plugin -
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/compare/master...Ved-vampir:zlib_isal_extension?expand=1
I think, it would be better to choose plugin type based on processor
type, this variant is used in branch. To add tuned option on the step
of plugin loading is possible too, but here we can get an assert in
case, if processor type is not compatible. Or it will be better
nevertheless to keep this option and leave error treatment for plugin
user?

About isa-l lib files. The only change, that I made to them, is
renaming asm files to asm.s, but I suspect this restriction can be
bypassed by some options in make/cmake files? In this way I think it
would be better to create submodule repo for isa-l lib, because I'm
still thinking, that just making a copy is not a very good way.
Best regards,
Alyona Kiseleva