Re: Does mon skew really matters?

Can I ask why the default drift allowed (50 milliseconds) is so small ? .

It seems that the default monitor lease is about 5 seconds. And auth ticket expiration time should also be more than 5 seconds.

In my practice, even if I’m using NTP, I still got clock skew warnings from time to time.

Can I just increase the mon_clock_drift_allowed to 1 second?

I assume the impact is when the monitor quorum issue a new voting (one of the monitors is down), there might be two leaders simultaneously working in one second instead of 50 milliseconds ?

How to measure the impact if I increase the mon_clock_drift_allowed to one second?

van
chaofanyu@xxxxxxxxxxx