Re: Does mon skew really matters?

In my opinion, if clock drift is too heavy, the lease protocol inside
paxos won't work. Lease may be timeout and then triggers monitor to
bootstrap.

You could try to shift clock back on the leader node to see what will happen.

Time check mechanism gives us warning message so that we may take
actions if possible before things getting worse.