Re: Current Progress of librados rocksdb backend (06/06/2016)

Many comments on your PR.  It looks like it's in a pretty reasonble state
for doing some testing.  Are you able to run rocksdb on top of it yet, or
are you just running the unit tests?

Please rebase on current ceph/rocksdb master, e.g.

 git remote add cephrocksdb git@xxxxxxxxxx:ceph/rocksdb
 git fetch cephrocksdb
 git rebase HEAD^^ --onto cephrocksdb/master

sage