standup

I'll miss the bluestore and core (and other) standups today.

Bluestore update:
- the csum pr is blocked behind wip-ctz, which is blocked behind lab
infrastructure issues
- working on wip-bluestore-blobcache, which restructures our caching to be
blob-based instead of object based.  This is a bit of a tradeoff and
deserves some discussion.  On the one hand, doing it this way means that
we preserve cache content across clone, which is nice.  On the other hand,
it means that it is harder to invalidate cache content when it is obscured
by another write.  I think that part is solveable, but it'll be a bit
tricky.  A similar situation arises with pulling blobs that are partially
obscured into cache.

	https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/9567