Re: msgr2 protocol

I updated the PR with an additional commit that simplifies the
confounder.  It seems like we only need the confoudner at teh beginning of
the session, not for every message, since the signature and encryption
state is chained from the previous frame.  Is that right?

	https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/9461/commits/45766fed1864733c5216a7b50f11cce256338170

Full PR:

	https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/9461

--

Also, I just realized that now might be a good time to address the ability
to multiplex different endpoints (sessions) into the same connection.  We

Initial thoughts:

 - make a clearer distinction between connection (as in tcp) and a
session (as in an exchange between two entities, one that may or may not
have a lifecycle independent of the connection.
 - the auth exchange is no longer always at the beginning of the
connection.  new entities might appear in the same endpoint.

sage