Re: bluestore coordination

8:30ET would be pretty rough for folks on the west coast. Having said that, I'm game for any of those times.

Mark

On 05/23/2016 01:14 PM, Sage Weil wrote:
I moved the bluestore-specific tasks from the ceph trello to a separate
board:

	https://trello.com/b/qn3ixhnI/bluestore#

because there are a lot of little things.  If you're working on
bluestore at all, please take a look and join the board (email/irc me if
you need access).

Also, I think it would be helpful to have a daily or regular standup.
There are ~6 of us now and I'm having trouble keeping track of what
everyone is working on. Since this is all mostly unrelated to the other
work going on in core, I suggest we either do

 	- right before core standup, 10:30 ET (14:30 UTC)
	- a bit earlier, 9:45 ET (13:45 UTC)
	- even earlier, 8:30 ET (12:30 UTC)

I think the last is better for both APAC and EMEA, but harder for
California. I'm not sure what time zones everyone is in, though.  If there
are US west coast people, maybe the middle one?  That's about when we do
CephFS and works reasonably well.

sage