changing roles

Hi everyone,

I'm very pleased to finally see CephFS in a stable state and being
deployed by real users! But after several years of working as the tech
lead on CephFS I'm ready to pass the leadership role on to someone
else.  I'll continue to work on CephFS, but am excited to spend more
time on design and implementation over maintainer duties, and gain
some flexibility when it comes to picking up other problems within
Ceph.

My choice to replace me as tech lead is John Spray.  He's been doing
terrific work since he's joined the team, showing both sound technical
judgement and a strong ability to work with contributors; I couldn't
trust anybody more with the role. His ideas have been instrumental to
helping the community of developers, testers, and especially real
users expand. I look forward to seeing this process continue!
-Greg