Re: RADOS backend for Dovecot mail storage

I second this, I had looked for something that would allow dovecot to
work directly with ceph a few years back rather than using something
like mdbox on top of cephfs.  I saw a few people who had interest in
something like this, I'm surprised I haven't seen more about it, seems
like a very good coupling.  Hard to find the time to devote I guess.