Re: blueprint: consistency groups

On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 2:44 PM, Victor Denisov <vdenisov@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> One more question. I see that remove operation for images can report
> progress. Is it necessary for consistency groups?

It shouldn't be necessary for consistency groups.  The rationale for
the progress callback for images is because it might require deleting
tens of thousands of backing objects.  When you remove a consistency
groups, we should ensure that all associated images have already been
removed -- so it should be a quick (algorithmically speaking)
operation.

--
Jason