Re: blueprint: consistency groups

I have a question regarding the implementation of list images in a
consistency group.
For referencing images I use their ids and pool ids, since image's
name and pool's name are subject to change.
In order to list the images in a consistency group I have a function:
cg_list_images.
This function only returns ids and pool ids.
I presume normally users would like to see names instead of ids.
Everything in rbd class is written the way that it accepts ioctx.
Which is a handle for accessing pool.
It means(in my opinion) that everything in rbd class should accept
ioctx. As such, I can't open another ioctx when I'm already inside rbd
class.
It leaves me no choice, but to implement image's name resolution in
tools/rbd/action/ConsGrp.cc.
In this case only command line users can have images' names, but not
other services that use librbd library.
Is it fine?