ECONNREFUSED implies OSD definitely failed

Piotr has a PR at

	https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/8558

that changes the messenger and OSD logic so that if we get an ECONNREFUSED
trying to talk to another OSD we can definitively conclude that the OSD is
down/failed, without waiting for the normal heartbeat timeout.

I think this is true in normal networking environments.  My only concern
is that there might be cases where the OSD isn't actually down and some
transient network issue could cause ECONNREFUSED.  Like... some
firewally magic networky thing.  If a transient ECONNREFUSED was possible,
it could cause some ugly flapping.

Can anyone think of something that might cause this?  Even if it is
something obscure, it means we should have a config option to disable this
new behavior (we probably should anyway).

sage