centos7 systemd issue for two different clusters on the same host

Hi, all

we deploy two different clusters on the same bunch of bare metal
machines. However, systemd task the Environment parameter to tell
which cluster we operate. Thus, we need to use the first cluster
CLUSTER=cephrbd to startup the osd,mon for our first cluster, and then
switch to the CLUSTER=cephrgw to start the components of the second
cluster. And  now, we operate directly with the ceph-osd command to
start osd in different cluster for a convenience. Any solutions such
like a outlier wrapper shell script we can pass the parameter to tell
which cluster we want to start.

Regards
Ning Yao