Re: Publishing development releases

Hi,

It looks like we have a majority in favor, let's do it :-)

I took the first round with the publication of 10.0.5. Our rotation schedule was updated to add 10.1.0 (the next development release) http://tracker.ceph.com/projects/ceph-releases/wiki/HOWTO#Whos-who and I set myself as a backup. If someone is willing to learn how to publish a dev release, I'll be happy to explain. It is now documented at http://tracker.ceph.com/projects/ceph-releases/wiki/HOWTO_publish_a_release. There is no doubt things are missing but they can be fixed / documented as we make progress.

Cheers

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre