Ceph and Google Summer of Code

Hey cephers,

As many of you may have seen by now, Ceph was accepted back for
another year of GSoC. I’m asking all of you to make sure that any
applicable students that you know consider working with Ceph this
year.

We’re happy to accept proposals from our ideas list [0], or any custom
proposal that you and they might dream up. This also applies to
mentors. While we have a great group of initial mentors, if you are
interested in mentoring and have a student work with you to create a
proposal, I can add you as a mentor all the way through the end of the
application period.

If you have questions or comments, please feel free to reach out to me
directly. Thanks!

[0] http://ceph.com/gsoc2016

--

Best Regards,