Re: Ceph and Google Summer of Code

Hey Tahaa,

This email was a call for mentors to submit projects, but keep your
eyes out for when the Google Summer of Code projects are announced (29
Feb). In the meantime if you’d like to take a look at some of our
project ideas (or come up with one of your own!) I’d be happy to chat
with you about it.

http://ceph.com/gsoc2016/

If Ceph is accepted we can work on an application. Otherwise, we’re
always happy to help new contributors come up to speed. Thanks for
reaching out, and happy Ceph-ing. :)