Re: cls_rbd ops on rbd_id.$name objects in EC pool

That class method flag to force promotion was to prevent proxying lock/unlock class ops.  What was happening was that the cache tier OSD would become the owner of the lock instead of the client (retrieved via cls_get_request_origin).

--

Jason Dillaman