Re: How to make systemd unit files work in all supported distros?

On 02/08/2016 11:55 PM, Ken Dreyer wrote:
Which executables are different? Fedora's pretty flexible about this;
I'm sure we could ship ceph-disk in /usr/bin if it lets us align with
SUSE or whatever.

Here's another one:

https://github.com/ceph/ceph/blob/master/systemd/ceph-osd%40.service#L13

%{_libexecdir} expands to /usr/lib on SUSE :-(

And "sh -c" would not help us here, either.