Re: hammer v0.94.7 & jewel

In a few weeks jewel will be published and we'll have one more stable release to care for. Maybe we could send a call for participation to get more help ? One or two mentee when the work starts on v0.94.7 would be ideal. It turns out that Robin had no time for learning the process on v0.94.6 (although he did numerous patches to improve teuthology and therefore helped with backports in other ways). And since Firefly is EOL, Swami did not get a chance either. This is not to say we're in a bad position, but I think it's an additional incentive to recruit now.

I'd say it's always a good idea to recruit. For my part, I am ready to participate more, up to and including driving a release.

By the way, I was going to drive 0.94.6 but couldn't due to a personal/family issue. Loic took over - thanks for that!

--
Nathan Cutler
Software Engineer Distributed Storage