Multiple IPnr for OSDs in a multi-tenant environment

Hi,

I was discussing multi-tenant sollutions with our engineers.
And one of the requirements we have there is:
	- tenants should not see one-another in the network
	- Seperate VLAN to customer/tenant

Now perhaps the first one would be possible by stringently applying
firewalls. But that is not really the most performant way since
everything has to go thru a firewall at 10Gb.

The second one would be relatively easy dependant on the chosen
construction of the infra.

I've seen some discussion on having multiple addresses on OSDs, but as
far as I can see/remember, and this is limitted to max 2 ipnrs.

For performance reasons perhaps everything can go over the same network,
but for separation and security, it might be that more is needed.

Who have others solved this in a multi-tenant environment?

Thanx,
--WjW