Re: Community Update

Hey Paul,

Yes, I will be opening up a signup and topic suggestion in the very
near future. I’m hoping to gather some guidance based on where Jewel
things (specifically, CephFS) are as we get closer. I can push this
sooner and just allow for some pivots as we get closer though. I’ll
let everyone know when the signups are up. Thanks.

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry
pmcgarry@xxxxxxxxx