Community Update

Hey cephers,

It has been quite a while since I distilled the highlights of what is
going on in the community into a single post, so I figured it was long
overdue. Please check out the latest Ceph.com blog and some of the
many great things that are on our short-term radar at the moment:

http://ceph.com/community/community-update-welcome-to-2016/

In this post we cover:

* Testing resources (Sepia Lab)
* Ceph Tech Talks
* Ceph Days
* Ceph.com overhaul
* Ceph-brag
* Ceph Developer Summit changes
* Red Hat Summit

While this is by no means an exhaustive list, it should give you a
pretty good snapshot of what is coming in the near future with the
Ceph Community. Please feel free to reach out to me with any
questions, concerns, or anything for the good of the cause. Thanks!

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry
pmcgarry@xxxxxxxxx