fixing jenkins builds on pull requests

Hi Alfredo,

I forgot to mention that the ./run-make-check.sh run currently has no known false negative on CentOS 7. By that I mean that if run on master 100 times, it will succeed 100 times. This is good to debug the jenkins builds on pull requests as we know all problems either come from the infrastructure or the pull request. We do not have to worry about random errors due to race conditions in the tests or things like that.

I'll keep an eye on the test results and analyse each failure. For now it would be best to disable reporting failures as they are almost entirely false negative and will confuse the contributor. The failures come from:

 * running on unsupported operating systems (CentOS 6 and maybe others)
 * leftovers from a previous test (which should be removed when a new slave is provisionned for each test)

I'll add to this thread when / if I find more.

Cheers
--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre