jenkins on ceph pull requests: clarify which Operating System is used

Hi Alfredo,

I see a make check slave currently runs on jessie and I think to remember it ran on trusty slaves before. It's a good thing operating systems are mixed but there does not seem to be a clear indication about which operating system is used. For instance regarding:

https://jenkins.ceph.com/job/ceph-pull-requests/44/

one has to click on the console and know that it shows in the first few lines as:

Building remotely on centos6+158.69.78.199 (x86_64 huge centos6 amd64) in workspace

Side note: as CentOS 6 is no longer a supported platform, trying to build on it will fail.

Another problem is that chosing an operating system randomly may lead to different test results and the inability for the author of the pull request to chose repeat the bug because the operating system on which it happens is not selected.

Unless there is a know strategy with jenkins to deal with that kind of problem, it probably is best to stick to a single Operating System and CentOS 7 would be my choice.

Cheers

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre