Re: Undefined Ref for simple prog

Yeah, I wound up tracing it that the cc file is elsewhere. I was
hoping that the dependency would be pretty small, but as I resolve
some, more show up. I thought about adding a target, but thought it
would be too much of a pain. It is looking like the easier option
after adding 8 dependencies on the compile line and it looks like
there are many more to go. The exercise has been good for me to better
understand how Ceph is glued together. I might just keep going this
manual route for the education value. Thanks for the reply.
Robert LeBlanc
PGP Fingerprint 79A2 9CA4 6CC4 45DD A904  C70E E654 3BB2 FA62 B9F1