streamlining release notes

The process of walking through commits for each release and writing up the
notes is tedious and error prone, and used to take 1-2 hours for
each release.  Since we've not been doing dev releases as frequently this
cycle, the ~2000 odd commits for the infernalis rc promises to take
even longer.  This isn't very sustainable...

Simply generating a shortlog from git works for point releases where it's
important to call out every change.  However, for dev releases, that's way
to much detail to be useful to anyone.

After chatting a bit with Loic about this, we have an alternative
proposal: generate the release notes from the git merge commits.  The
process would be:

 - Review PR, make sure it's tested, etc. (as we do now)
 - Ensure the PR title is meaningful, as this will be what appears as the
oneliner in the release notes.  For example make sure it is prefixed by
the subsystem name (rbd, rgw, common, build, etc.), is reasonable concise,
and says something that makes some sense to a non-developer.
 - Optionally add an extended description in the merge commit that
provides any further detail.  Like,

a later point release) before any daemons can be upgraded to anything
after hammer.

 - Click 'merge', and add in Reviewed-by: lines, and confirm.

Then, a script can generate the release notes semi-automagically from
that, adding in links to the PR, any bugs referenced in the commits, and
the names of the contributors.

What do you think?
sage