radosgw with openstack auth v3

Hi,

I was trying to get radosgw to authenticate using API v3, as I thought
it would be relatively straightforward, but my C++ is not up to
standard.

That and the time it takes to compile and make the radosgw binary is
way too long. Is there a way to just compile radosgw so I can make the
tests quickly?

I can share all the progress I made, and share some thoughts. I also
have a complete setup that I can use to test the solution.

Is there anyone currently looking into this?

thanks,