Re: Preparing hammer v0.94.5

Hi Loic,

On Sat, Oct 3, 2015 at 2:09 PM, Loic Dachary <loic@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Abhishek,
>
> The v0.94.5 version was added to the list of versions and you should now be able to create the issue to track its progress. Since v0.94.4 is in the process of being tested, most of the ~50 backports in flight[1] will actually be for v0.94.5 and we can start testing them. The worst that can happen is that a few of them shift to v0.94.4 because they are needed after all. From the point of view of v0.94.5 that's all the same.
>
> The next step is to create the issue[2] and you should have all the credentials you need to do so.

I have created a new issue to keep track of hammer v0.94.5 (
http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/13356 ). I would next prepare an
integration branch with all the in-flight backports and update the
tracker for v0.94.5.

> This will be your first time driving a point release but there should be no surprises: you already know all about the process :-)

I guess I know the process well now, but, I am sure I will need your
support and motivation in getting it through :)