RE: Reproducing allocator performance differences

This problem is more obvious on writes than reads (I noticed that CPU usage on writes is way more erratic than on reads, where it's pretty much constant), also - more clients would be better (or worse, depending on how you look at it).
And finally, this gets more serious with time, once tcmalloc caches get filled, it starts to slow down.

With best regards / Pozdrawiam
Piotr Dałek