Re: aarch64 not using crc32?

Hi Sage,

HWCAP_CRC32 and others were added to the Kernel with this commit
4bff28ccda2b7a3fbdf8e80aef7a599284681dc6; it looks like this first
landed in v3.14. Are you using the stock Kernel on Trusty (v3.13?)?
Can you update to a later version for gitbuilder? For regular testing
v3.19 (lts-vivid) may be a good choice since this also includes the
arm64 CRC32 Kernel module.

Thanks,
Yazen