Re: perf counters from a performance discrepancy

On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 1:51 PM, Deneau, Tom <tom.deneau@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

Okay, so this is running on hard drives, not SSDs. The speed
differential is a lot more plausibly in the drive/filesystem/total
layout in that case, then...

> What is the recommended command for dumping historic ops out of the admin socket?

"ceph daemon osd.<N> dump_historic_ops", I think. "ceph daemon osd.<N>
help" will include it in the list, though.