Replacing Pending Backports with Backports in the Ceph bug queue - no subprojects

Hi Sam,

I modified the http://tracker.ceph.com/projects/ceph/issues?query_id=47 "Bug queue - no subprojects" to not display the "Pending Backports" and include the "Backport" tracker instead. Now that there is a separate Backport tracker, the backporting activity that used to be logged in "Pending Backports" issues is now logged in the matching "Backport" issue(s) and that seemed more appropriate.

If you think this is not a good idea let me know and I'll revert.

Cheers

P.S. I know you're on vacation, this is a message for when you're back ;-)

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre