Ceph Tech Talk Tomorrow

Hey cephers,

Don't forget that tomorrow is our monthly Ceph Tech Talk. This month
we're taking a look at performance measuring and tuning in Ceph. Mark
Nelson, Ceph's lead performance engineer will be giving an overview of
what's new in the performance world of Ceph and sharing some recent
findings, definitely not one to miss!

http://ceph.com/ceph-tech-talks/

1p Eastern on our BlueJeans video conferencing system. Hopefully we'll
see you there!

--

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry