Re: [ceph-users] Ceph Day Raleigh Cancelled

Yeah, we're still working on nailing down a venue for the Melbourne
event (but it looks like 05 Nov is probably the date). As soon as we
have a venue confirmed we'll put out a call for speakers and post the
details on the /cephdays/ page. Thanks!

--

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry