Re: hammer integration

Hi Abhishek,

On 26/08/2015 08:58, Abhishek Varshney wrote:> Hi Loic,

https://github.com/ceph/ceph/tree/hammer-backports was reset with https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/5571 and now builds at http://ceph.com/gitbuilder.cgi

> Also, is there any fix/update on the rgw failures seen in the earlier runs of the integration branch (http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/12701)? http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/12661 might be a related issue as pointed by theanalyst earlier.

I don't think any progress was made on that front but maybe theanalyst has more information ?

Cheers